Beaconfields Primary School & Nursery, Stafford
On behalf of the school and the trust, I would like to offer you a warm welcome to Beaconfields Primary and Nursery School.
I am delighted to be the Executive headteacher of our brand new, exciting venture of the ninth school to be joining The Creative Learning Partnership Trust. Beaconfields will offer excellence in education for children on the North side of Stafford. Beaconfields will equip your children with excellent education, important life skills, lifelong friendships and a Beaconfields family for life. I look forward to meeting you and your children at the most important stage of their educational journey.
Beaconfields Primary School
The Creative Learning Partnership Trust is delighted to be building on embedded success across its trust schools. It will draw on the expertise of their educational leaders to provide a bespoke curriculum, which will serve the unique community of Beaconfields Primary and Nursery School.
Early Years at Beaconfields
Our Nursery and Reception classes are special places where we believe that our children deserve the best possible start to begin their journey at Beaconfields. Our Early Years aspires to be excellent. We believe that early childhood should provide happiness, limitless curiosity and a hunger for learning. We strive to ensure at the end of each day all children leave knowing more and being able to do more.
Our children, within our schools, focus on their journey and not the finish line. They are encouraged and empowered to take control and make a difference. They demonstrate behaviours and habits that enable them to be the best that they can be within an environment that praises hard work, growth, success and determination. There is a strong culture of collaboration where accepting, valuing and respecting each other is a given.
Beaconfields Primary and Nursery School will;
Foster children that are:
- Hardworking and have high expectations and aspirations of themselves and each other in all aspects of school life
- Are known, understood, valued and cared for as individuals
- Are supported and encouraged to build emotional resilience to be happy and confident in what they do
- Expect and value integrity where people will be safe to speak up for what they believe and know their voice will be heard
- Develop a keen sense of what is right and wrong and seek to tackle injustice wherever we find it, whilst ensuring we are tolerant of different views
- Develop their interests and capabilities in sport, in the arts, in drama, music and community affairs, so that they become well rounded people and global citizens
- Will have opportunities to take responsibility for their own learning and develop independent thought
In an environment that:
- Promotes high quality teaching and learning
- Delivers a curriculum that encourages curiosity, creativity and inventiveness
- Develops inquiring minds and a thirst for knowledge
- Facilitates high quality professional development so that teaching is excellent
- Has inclusive nurture and well being support for all
- Has an inclusive approach for all
- Has high quality school leadership and
- Provides collaboration, support and challenge
- Ensures strong safeguarding procedures and practice
- Ensures that everyone is valued and has a place and a role to play
- Provide a hub for learning and community cohesion
- Supports environmental sustainability
Frequently Asked Questions
Where will Beaconfields Primary and Nursery School be situated?
Beaconfields Primary and Nursery School will be situated on the North side of Stafford within the new development of Bertelin Fields off the A34 and the A513 Beaconside Road.
Is this a free school and what is a free school?
Yes. A free school is an, independent, state funded school. They have the same legal status as academies.
How will the school be funded?
The school will receive the same state funding as all maintained and academy schools in the local authority area. The amount of funding it receives will depend on the number of children that attend the school.
When will Beaconfields Primary and Nursery school open?
Beaconfields Primary and Nursery school will open with a 26 place Nursery and a 30 place Reception in September 2024.
When will Beaconfields Primary and Nursery school be inspected by Ofsted?
Yes. All new school are inspected by Ofsted prior to them opening. It will then be inspected under the same framework as all other maintained schools and academies.
Will the school be selective?
No. Beaconfields will be an inclusive school and will welcome children of all abilities, faiths and none. Beaconfields will adopt the local authority admission criteria which is transparent and fair.
Is there a Headteacher in place for Beaconfields Primary and Nursery School?
Yes. The headteacher of Parkside Primary School has become the executive headteacher of Parkside Primary School and Beaconfields Primary School.
Why are you only opening with Nursery and Reception?
Our proposed intake reflects the pre-opening requirements of the Department for Education. To take children from other year groups would mean them moving from their current school.
How will the school be held to account?
Like any other school within The Creative Learning Partnership Trust, the school will be run by a Local Governing Body accountable to the Trust. In addition, the school will be accountable to the Department for Education through the terms in the funding agreement.
How can I apply for a place?
For Reception 2024 admissions can be made through Staffordshire County Council from November 2023 onwards. Admissions to Nursery can be made through contacting Parkside Primary School on 01785 450145 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have a tour of Parkside Primary School or to meet the Headteacher please do not hesitate to contact us on 01785 450145.
Primary or Nursery Places
Our application forms can be downloaded below. Please complete one application per child.
For more information regarding admissions, please visit Staffordshire County Council’s website using the link below:
If you have a question, please complete the form below and our team will respond as soon as possible.